Do you want to find an easier way to pull data from multiple sources and make it easy to view? On the agenda is creating, deploying and sharing reports with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) by our Senior Dynamics Consultants, Rick Hill and Natalie Davidson.
The benefits to understanding this functionality include:
- Ease of pulling data for reports
- Create attractive reports
- Control who can view reports
- Summarize information in ways that make sense to business owners
Our event took place Tuesday, May 24, 2016
To access the recorded version of “Easy Reporting with SSRS”
Click here: DYNAMICS SL USER’S GROUP WEBCAST
On May 24th, NexusTek’s Senior Consultants Rick Hill and Natalie Davidson demonstrateD how to:
- Create and deploy executive level reports
- The ease of sharing reports with management regardless of licensing (example, top ten sales people, top ten vendors – pipelines)
- Posting to SharePoint (web tool)
As your trusted partner, NexusTek will ensure that you walk away with valuable skills for overall efficiency and business impact.