As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for business development for the specified geographical region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generates and develops new business to meet specified production goals.
- Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
- Functions as the liaison between client companies and operations staff.
- Negotiates contracts and work agreements.
- Generates weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, tracking work as specified by manager.
- Participates in important business/trade events that impact business unit.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of industry and product information.
- Possesses thorough knowledge of local competition, and knowledge of the prevalent industry and business climate within the region.
- Possesses excellent organizational, problem resolution, consultative sales, verbal and written communication skills.
- Promotes company endorsed programs and services within assigned territory.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- Two or more years related experience or equivalent.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Basic competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Acute attention to detail
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
- A background check will be performed as a condition of employment.
- Physical functions: Requires but is not limited to standing, sitting, repetitious hand and body movements, bending, squatting, and reaching. May be required to move or position equipment up to 25 pounds approximately.
- Travel: May need to travel on a limited basis.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not exclude or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Job Type: Full-time
NexusTek is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Company
NexusTek provides Cloud solutions, Managed IT Services, and Application Consulting to hundreds of organizations across Denver and Colorado’s Front Range. We can deliver a complete, best-in-class outsourced IT department, or supplement internal IT resources with our broad experience and expertise. As one of the largest Denver-based IT services firms, we take a holistic approach by consulting with the customer to understand their business. We then evaluate and recommend the best technology to meet their current and future needs. When it comes to IT services in Denver, NexusTek is the proven choice of more than 500 businesses.
We offer an exciting career path with paid professional development opportunities, cutting-edge projects, and a tightly-knit team of professionals. Our dynamic, customer-centric culture promotes continuous improvement where every employee’s voice is heard. If you have the ability and desire to deliver the best possible results we want to hear from you!
NexusTek offers an excellent compensation package including:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off and eight paid holidays per year
- 401K with company match after one year
- Excellent medical/dental/vision benefits with company contribution
Join the NexusTek Team! Complete and submit this form to get started.