As Microsoft Gold-Certified Partners we could talk all day the amazing value that Microsoft Office 365 delivers to small-medium businesses. As a small-medium sized company, you are challenged with doing more with less. So, it’s all about being as productive and efficient as possible with the resources you have. And sometimes this means taking flexibility to a whole new level.
With Microsoft Office 365, really, truly, you can work anytime and anywhere. Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get the tools that help make your team amazingly productive. A major benefit is that you and your team can access files anywhere with web-enabled access to email, documents, contacts and your calendar on almost any device. It frees you to work anywhere and anytime letting you respond to important requests right away, from almost any location. Your team will be able to access email and documents from their mobile devices. Consider it your ‘Virtual’ Office 365.
Simple to Learn, Straightforward to Use
Office 365 is easy to try, simple to learn, and straightforward to use. You don’t need to learn new software or install complicated systems. The capabilities will enable you to perform administrative tasks using an intuitive, web-based portal. The online portal provides step-by-step instructions on how to add users and set up your account so your employees can quickly start using Office 365. So, if you’re an SMB with little time to spare, take note. Office 365 deploys quickly and easily—streaming deployment and side-by-side version compatibility.
Given the headlines dominating the IT security world, it’s no surprise that many of our customers ask about the security aspects of Microsoft Office 365. We say rest assured. Microsoft realizes that your people and your data are your most important assets. With Office 365, it’s your data. You own it. You control it. And it is yours to take with you if you decide to leave the service. But skeptics take note: here’s a sampling Microsoft’s Top 10 security and privacy features of Office 365:
- We restrict physical data center access to authorized personnel and have implemented multiple layers of physical security, such as biometric readers, motion sensors, 24-hour secured access, video camera surveillance, and security breach alarms.
- We enable encryption of data both at rest and via the network as it is transmitted between a data center and a user.
- We don’t mine or access your data for advertising purposes.
- We use customer data only to provide the service; we don’t otherwise look in your mailbox without your permission.
- We regularly back up your data.
- We won’t delete all the data in your account at the end of your service term until you have had time to take advantage of the data portability that we offer.
- We host your customer data in-region.
- We enforce “hard” passwords to increase the security of your data.
- We allow you to turn off and on privacy impacting features to meet your needs.
- We contractually commit to the promises made here with the data processing agreement (DPA). For more information about the DPA, visit the Data Processing Agreement section of the Independently verified page.