Dallas, TX, US
Remote/Onsite: Remote/Onsite in Dallas, TX
Schedule: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and every other Wednesday 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
NexusTek is a national, full-service provider of IT solutions to SMB organizations. We excel in tackling the complexities of partially and fully outsourced IT, voice system implementation, cloud enablement and migration, document management, data back-up and protection. At NexusTek, we never forget that even though technology changes, demonstrating integrity never does. We are proud of our past, excited about our future, and confident of our continued success.
We are seeking a skilled Cloud Services Engineer III who will provide technical support for the Company’s clients. This position is mostly a remote support, telephone-based role but requires occasional visits to our datacenter in Dallas, TX.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent support via telephone and email for tier I, tier II, tier III tickets including return of customer calls, emails and inquiries with urgency.
- Assist clients in troubleshooting the following server issues:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016/Office 365
- Virtual Environments: Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, VMWare, Microsoft Hyper-V, Wyse ThinClients.
- Linux-based Operating Systems
- Common Client/Server Applications including MS Office
Assist clients in troubleshooting the following networking issues:
- SonicWall VPN/Firewalls
- Cisco Routers/Switches
- Maintain comprehensive notes in ConnectWise and update cases as needed until resolved.
The candidate must possess a relevant combination of education, experience and training that demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions.
Pay and Benefits:
Our competitive pay and employee benefits program reflects our commitment to attract, motivate, and retain the highest quality and most competent employees. Our employee benefits program includes PPO and HMO medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, 401K Plan and generous paid PTO and holidays.
Join the NexusTek Team! Complete and submit this form to get started.