One common quality that experts recognize among successful small-to-mid-sized businesses (SMBs) is that they highly value knowledge, and adopt technologies more quickly in order to save costs and improve efficiencies.
In light of this, more and more SMBs are looking at The Cloud, one of the latest technology buzz words being discussed in the media and by business analysts today. Moreover, SMBs are expected to increase their spending on cloud solutions by 20% annually over the next four years*.
What does this mean for your company, and how could you take advantage of cloud technology to increase the success of your business?
Join NexusTek on Thur. July 17, 9:00-10:00 a.m. Mountain Time for a complimentary non-technical presentation as we examine the key business effects of cloud computing. You Will Learn:
- What is The Cloud?
- How The Cloud will impact your business
- If cloud computing is the right move for your organization
- Major cloud initiatives from industry leaders (Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps for Business)
- Financial impact of the cloud business model
- Guidelines for developing a cloud strategy
How to Register: Complete This Short Online Form; or call 303.773.6464 by Tues. July 15. After registering, you will receive a link to access the webinar.