You want to stay ahead of the game.
Serving your customers and staying competitive requires squeezing even more productivity out of your busy day. You’re constantly on the go, and so are your people. At the same time, you’re responsible for reducing costs and safeguarding information. You need business tools that work as hard as you do, wherever you are, online or offline.
Microsoft Office 365 is the right choice for your business.
Office 365 gives you the latest version of the Microsoft Office apps that you likely already use each day. These apps work seamlessly with cloud-based productivity services including business-class email, file sharing, and online meetings.
Join NexusTek on Wed. Sept. 10 from 9:00-10:30 a.m. Mountain Time for a complimentary webinar presentation conducted by Kathleen Molosky, Partner Technology Strategist at Microsoft HQ, Redmond, WA. In this informative webinar, you will learn more about Office 365, and how it allows you to:
- Be mobile – Install Office apps on PCs, Macs, or mobile devices
- Have anytime, anywhere access online – Save all your documents in the cloud so you can access the latest versions from virtually anywhere
- Also have access offline – Sync your online documents to your computer using SkyDrive Pro so you can access them when offline
- Collaborate on projects easily – Work together more effectively using HD video conferencing and screen sharing
- Be secure – Keep your information safe with always-up-to-date spam and malware protection
- Have peace of mind – Experience peace of mind with continuous data backup, geo-redundant data centers, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee
Kathleen is the Partner Technology Strategist for Microsft’s SMB&D West Region, and is a Microsoft products and services expert, providing technical and solution guidance for Office 365, Azure and Server 2012 R2. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn from a Microsoft expert and ask her questions during the open Q&A session of the webinar.
How to Register: Complete This Short Online Form; or call 303.773.6464 by Tues. Sept. 9. After registering, you will receive a link to access the webinar.