NexusTek, an award winning Microsoft Gold partner, empowers organizations to focus on their core value by taking on the burden of optimizing and managing their IT environment and business applications. We are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics Consultant to join our team in the Denver Tech Center. This position will report to the Microsoft Dynamics Practice Manager.
The Dynamics Consultant will work with Microsoft Dynamics SL and Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications as they support, design, and implement projects for NexusTek’s SMB customers. We value process, strong customer relations, clear and effective communication skills, and training.
- Provide support across our Dynamics applications for our customers
- Build relationships with clients and become a trusted advisor
- Configure and troubleshoot Microsoft Dynamics SL and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Discover, analyze, develop and document key customer business processes and requirements
- Build end user reports with SQL Reporting Services
- Administer Microsoft Dynamics SL and Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Migrate / Integrate data from other systems
- Provide training and ongoing support
- Generate revenue from existing and new clients through projects and new product offering
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting and implementing business applications with experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Microsoft Dynamics SL.
- Experience with full project implementation lifecycle including: requirements gathering; business process design; application design; application configuration and customization; solution documentation; solution training; solution deployment; system upgrades; project management; and project resource management
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services report writing (SSRS)
- Experience working in small and medium-sized business environments
- Bachelor of Science in the field of computer science or business administration, or equivalent experience
- Current Microsoft Dynamics SL or Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications desired
Established in 1996, NexusTek is one of the fastest growing Microsoft Gold Partners in the region. We offer an exciting career path with paid professional development opportunities, cutting-edge projects, and a tightly-knit team of professionals. Our dynamic, customer-centric culture promotes continuous improvement where every employee’s voice is heard. If you have the ability and desire to deliver the best possible results we want to hear from you!
We offer an excellent compensation package including:
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with company match after one year
- Excellent medical/dental/vision benefits with generous company contribution