We’re excited to announce the launch of NexusTek’s new website at www.nexustek.com.
It has a fresh new look and feel, and you will find it very user friendly and easy to navigate.
The main menu is divided into four categories which run across the top of the site. Here you can easily find anything you need to know about NexusTek:
WHAT WE DO – Click on sub-topics to learn more about NexusTek’s different products and services. For example, you may be familiar with our top-quality Managed IT Services programs where we provide day-to-day assistance with and maintenance of your IT environment, but we offer much more.
- NexusTek can become your strategic partner and provide IT Consulting services to help you develop an IT roadmap for your company to meet its future goals.
- We also deliver Cloud & Hosted services to help you take advantage of Internet-based products and services, such as Microsoft Office 365.
- There are additional services we provide listed on the Other Products & Services page including Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery to prepare businesses to resume operations as quickly as possible in the event that they lose access to their data.
- We also provide Staffing & Recruiting services to help you find employees that best fit your needs.
- Additionally, NexusTek offers Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software and Dynamics SL Accounting Software – we will perform a complete evaluation of your business needs and implement a solution that works best for your business.
WHO WE ARE – You can select different topics to learn more about NexusTek’s professional certifications, our management team, and more:
- NexusTek is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, and along with our employees, we have earned certifications from six different industry leaders. Learn more about our Professional Certifications on our new website.
- Our Management Team is comprised of highly experienced leaders in their field. Read more about their background and company insights here.
- We have successfully implemented over 1,000 IT projects for hundreds of clients. Under Case Studies you can learn more.
- NexusTek only offers products and services from companies who are the leaders in their industry. See who they are on our new Industry Partners page.
WHAT’S GOING ON – Keep up-to-date with NexusTek’s current news, blogs and events:
- Our Dynamics CRM and SL accounting software clients are invited to attend quarterly User’s Groups for their applicable solutions. In this way, they can deepen their knowledge and learn about additional features. We also offer Executive Briefings for current and prospective customers to learn more about the products and services we offer. Keep informed of all upcoming events from our Events page.
- To help keep our website readers updated with the latest technology and business information, we post original articles on The TekBlog. And, if we get mentioned in the media, or have other exciting information to share, you can read about it on the News page.
GET IN TOUCH – Find links to easily contact NexusTek:
- To save time, instead of calling, existing customers who need to contact NexusTek can create, submit, and manage service cases from our Client Self-Service Portal. Should a member of NexusTek’s Remote Services Team need to access a computer remotely, customers will be asked to enable this feature via the Remote Support link from the Get In Touch menu or page.
- Potential customers can request to be contacted by NexusTek to learn more about our products and service offerings by filling in a short online form on the Contact Us page.
- Our new Careers page details available positions at NexusTek and invites inquiries.
This new website includes everything you need to know about NexusTek – the products and services we offer, our top-notch staff and management team, careers available, and recent tech news and other added-value features.
For more information for how we can help you, please contact us at 303-773-6464 or complete our short online form. We look forward to serving you!