Greenwood Village, CO, US
NexusTek is a national, full-service provider of IT solutions to SMB organizations. We excel in tackling the complexities of partially and fully outsourced IT, voice system implementation, cloud enablement and migration, document management, data back-up and protection. At NexusTek, we never forget that even though technology changes, demonstrating integrity never does. We are proud of our past, excited about our future, and confident of our continued success.
We are seeking a Sales Development Specialist who will be responsible for generating sales leads and opportunities for our outside sales team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uncover, qualify, nurture, and build the sales opportunity pipeline for the outside sales team.
- Spend about 75% of the time calling companies (outbound) to schedule initial meetings.
- Respond to marketing-generated (inbound) leads, develop email campaigns, and manage the website chat.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to develop and drive new sales initiatives.
- Maintain and update sales opportunities in the ConnectWise program.
- Maintain an appropriate level of understanding of business technology, including computer networking and business management software.
- Some local travel may be required.
- Experience in B2B sales, sales administration, and/or customer service.
- Direct knowledge of the Managed Service Provider (MSP) business model is highly desirable.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Windows Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Exceptional writing and grammar skills to foster high level correspondence with executives, customers, potential clients, and corporate leaders.
- High level of professionalism, discretion, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and be willing to travel locally
The candidate must possess a relevant combination of education, experience and training that demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions.
Pay and Benefits:
Our competitive pay and employee benefits program reflects our commitment to attract, motivate, and retain the highest quality and most competent employees. Our employee benefits program includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, 401K Plan and generous PTO and holidays.
Join the NexusTek Team! Complete and submit this form to get started.