Costa Mesa, CA, US
NexusTek is a national, full-service provider of IT solutions to SMB organizations. We excel in tackling the complexities of partially and fully outsourced IT, voice system implementation, cloud enablement and migration, document management, data back-up and protection. At NexusTek, we never forget that even though technology changes, demonstrating integrity never does. We are proud of our past, excited about our future, and confident of our continued success.
We are seeking an experienced Sales Operations Specialist who will be responsible for a variety of administrative duties in support of sales operations including project quotes and order processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide sales and administrative support in all aspects of sales operations including interaction with sales prospects, clients, and employees.
- Qualify potential sales leads and work with the Sales Team to maintain and expand product, project labor, and monthly services into the accounts.
- Identify and quote the appropriate products and services the Company offers.
- Maintain and update sales opportunities in the ConnectWise program.
- Work with suppliers and manufacturers to register special pricing deals, quote products, and obtain warrant and software support renewals. Transform this information into an easily understood and actionable quote.
- Coordinate with internal teams during preparation of quotes to address client concerns and questions.
- Provide follow-up sales support, both verbally and with written documentation.
The candidate must possess a relevant combination of education, experience and training that demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions. Experience with Quote is desirable.
Pay and Benefits:
Our competitive pay and employee benefits program reflects our commitment to attract, motivate, and retain the highest quality and most competent employees. Our employee benefits program includes PPO and HMO medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, 401K Plan and generous paid PTO and holidays.
Join the NexusTek Team! Complete and submit this form to get started.