NexusTek, an award winning Microsoft Gold partner, empowers organizations to focus on their core value by taking on the burden of optimizing and managing their IT environment and business applications. We install, configure, troubleshoot, monitor and maintain computer networks for small and medium-sized businesses in the greater Denver-metro area.
As a field services consultant with NexusTek, you will be in the field supporting numerous small and medium sized businesses to provide regularly scheduled maintenance and support. You will drive your personal vehicle, and will frequently visit multiple locations on any given day. Evenings and weekends are occasionally required. This is a challenging but rewarding position that will test all of your consulting skills while keeping your technical edge sharp!
- Provide high level infrastructure consulting service to multiple small and medium sized customers both remotely and at the customers’ location
- Responsible for infrastructure design, server support and installation and end user technical support
- Technical assessment and needs analysis
- Gather vendor quotes, provide cost estimates, coordinate hardware placement and operating system provisioning
- Design and implement Windows based server infrastructure
- Develop scripts to automate tasks
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- 5+ years supporting diverse IT environments
- Hold or working towards MCSE/MCITP (2003/2008/2012) certification
- Full-time field consulting experience
- Firewall configuration experience with SonicWall, Watchguard, Cisco ASA/PIX, and/or NetScreen
- Administration and troubleshooting skills for all Windows Server products, including;
- 2003, 2008, 2012 Small Business Server, Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013
- MS Terminal Services and/or Citrix configuration/support
- System architecture design (LAN and WAN) experience
- Experience supporting Backup products such as Symantec Backup Exec
- Expert desktop support skills for all Microsoft operating systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Other helpful criteria
- Cisco router configuration experience
- IT project management experience
- Scripting experience, VB, .bat, WSH, and Group Policy
- Experience supporting MS SQL, SharePoint, CRM, and/or Project Server
- An undergraduate degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related discipline
About the Company
NexusTek provides Cloud solutions, Managed IT Services, and Application Consulting to hundreds of organizations across Denver and Colorado’s Front Range. We can deliver a complete, best-in-class outsourced IT department, or supplement internal IT resources with our broad experience and expertise. As one of the largest Denver-based IT services firms, we take a holistic approach by consulting with the customer to understand their business. We then evaluate and recommend the best technology to meet their current and future needs. When it comes to IT services in Denver, NexusTek is the proven choice of more than 500 businesses.
We offer an exciting career path with paid professional development opportunities, cutting-edge projects, and a tightly-knit team of professionals. Our dynamic, customer-centric culture promotes continuous improvement where every employee’s voice is heard. If you have the ability and desire to deliver the best possible results we want to hear from you!
NexusTek offers an excellent compensation package including:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off and eight paid holidays per year
- 401K with company match after one year
- Excellent medical/dental/vision benefits with company contribution
Join the NexusTek Team! Complete and submit this form to get started.