The Project Manager, Integrations, is responsible for administering and organizing project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Director of Integrations, with the goal of flawless execution of the project parameters.
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information on assigned projects
- Liaise with internal and external contacts as necessary to define requirements, objectives and deadlines of projects
- Ensure company and contact needs are defined and met as projects evolve
- Assist in the preparation of project collateral, timeframes and schedules
- Track project’s progress and handle or escalate issues that arise
- Serve as point of contact to communicate project status to participants
- Maintain project documentation, plans and reports as required
- Administrative tasks as required including: shipping, filing, database maintenance
- Other tasks as assigned by the Director of Integrations
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to prioritize tasks
- Collaborative team player
- Change-agent able to think outside the box, with the goal of improving processes and/or procedures
- Project management skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Background check will be performed as a condition of employment.
- Physical functions: Requires but is not limited to standing, sitting, repetitious hand and body movements, bending, squatting, and reaching. May be required to move or position equipment up to 25 pounds approximately.
- Local Travel: Local travel is required and must have reliable transportation
- National Travel: May need to travel on a limited basis.
- This position is not compensated for relocation.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not exclude or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Job Type: Full-time
- NexusTek is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Company
NexusTek provides Cloud solutions, Managed IT Services, and Application Consulting to hundreds of organizations across Denver and Colorado’s Front Range. We can deliver a complete, best-in-class outsourced IT department, or supplement internal IT resources with our broad experience and expertise. As one of the largest Denver-based IT services firms, we take a holistic approach by consulting with the customer to understand their business. We then evaluate and recommend the best technology to meet their current and future needs. When it comes to IT services in Denver, NexusTek is the proven choice of more than 500 businesses.
We offer an exciting career path with paid professional development opportunities, cutting-edge projects, and a tightly-knit team of professionals. Our dynamic, customer-centric culture promotes continuous improvement where every employee’s voice is heard. If you have the ability and desire to deliver the best possible results we want to hear from you!
NexusTek offers an excellent compensation package including:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off and eight paid holidays per year
- 401K with company match after one year
- Excellent medical/dental/vision benefits with company contribution
Join the NexusTek Team! Complete and submit this form to get started.