The Software Developer at NexusTek will be responsible for work as a team member on multiple projects. Top candidates are self-motivated and high energy individuals and have required skill sets clearly defined in the detailed job description.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual
- Consult with business users to ensure proper requirements are defined, and details are identified for application needs. Recommend solutions based on business and data knowledge.
- Develop and test applications using our current technology platform based on defined requirements.
- Tune up T-SQL queries to improve performance
- Troubleshoot SQL Server Issues and SQL Server performance issues
- Analyze highly complex data and write complex queries to satisfy the BI dashboards and business reports
- 3+ years’ experience coding in .NET with emphasis on C# as a programming language, ASP .Net, ADO.Net and SQL Server 2008.
- 3+ years’ experience designing and developing enhancements in web application using .NET framework 3.5 and 4.5.
- 1+ years’ experience using REST and SOAP APIs to integrate different on premise software applications
- 3+ years’ experience with Database modeling, Data analysis, manipulating data, scaling through data on SQL Server
- 3+ years’ experience creating Views, Stored Procedures and complex queries
- Strong Object oriented and domain design and development experience.
- Experience creating and developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source control
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team to ensure current organization standards and procedures are met.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Background check will be performed as a condition of employment.
- Physical functions: Requires but is not limited to standing, sitting, repetitious hand and body movements, bending, squatting, and reaching. May be required to move or position equipment up to 25 pounds approximately.
- Travel: May need to travel on a limited basis.
- This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not exclude or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Job Type: Full-time
- NexusTek is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Company
NexusTek provides Cloud solutions, Managed IT Services, and Application Consulting to hundreds of organizations across Denver and Colorado’s Front Range. We can deliver a complete, best-in-class outsourced IT department, or supplement internal IT resources with our broad experience and expertise. As one of the largest Denver-based IT services firms, we take a holistic approach by consulting with the customer to understand their business. We then evaluate and recommend the best technology to meet their current and future needs. When it comes to IT services in Denver, NexusTek is the proven choice of more than 500 businesses.
We offer an exciting career path with paid professional development opportunities, cutting-edge projects, and a tightly-knit team of professionals. Our dynamic, customer-centric culture promotes continuous improvement where every employee’s voice is heard. If you have the ability and desire to deliver the best possible results we want to hear from you!
NexusTek offers an excellent compensation package including:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off and eight paid holidays per year
- 401K with company match after one year
- Excellent medical/dental/vision benefits with company contribution
Join the NexusTek Team! Complete and submit this form to get started.