As a Support Technician I with NexusTek, you will, under general supervision, perform a variety of computer systems administration and support tasks, including analyzing, constructing, documenting, testing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting of PC hardware, operating systems, software applications, peripherals, and communications devices including hand-held devices for multiple supported customers. Must have good communication skills and the ability to work with users diplomatically and skillfully while performing a variety of project tasks. Good judgment and decision making abilities in the diagnostics and resolution of computer related issues. Majority of work will be conducted with users over the phone or using remote tools. On-Call rotation is required. Evenings and weekends are occasionally required.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Responsible for providing technical customer/helpdesk support
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Troubleshoot issues using multiple platforms
- Monitor servers in data center, to include troubleshooting, scheduling reboots, assist with hardware inventory tracking, imaging and server preparation
- Proficiency with multiple Operating systems (Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Server 2008 R2, and Mac)
- Proficient in all standard packaged software applications; Microsoft Office, Outlook, Anti-virus as well as server applications such as Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, RAID, Remote Desktop Services and File Share Management
- Strong desktop support skills, including Windows and desktop/laptop hardware
- Advanced understanding of Active Directory and Outlook are a must
- Ability to troubleshoot issues using multiple platforms (Phone Based, Click-to-Chat, Remote Support-RDP, and email)
- Monitoring servers in data center including troubleshooting, scheduling reboots, assist with hardware inventory tracking, imaging and server preparation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
NexusTek provides Cloud solutions, Managed IT Services, and Application Consulting to hundreds of organizations across Denver and Colorado’s Front Range. We can deliver a complete, best-in-class outsourced IT department, or supplement internal IT resources with our broad experience and expertise. As one of the largest Denver-based IT services firms, we take a holistic approach by consulting with the customer to understand their business. We then evaluate and recommend the best technology to meet their current and future needs. When it comes to IT services in Denver, NexusTek is the proven choice of more than 500 businesses.
We offer an exciting career path with paid professional development opportunities, cutting-edge projects, and a tightly-knit team of professionals. Our dynamic, customer-centric culture promotes continuous improvement where every employee’s voice is heard. If you have the ability and desire to deliver the best possible results we want to hear from you!
NexusTek offers an excellent compensation package including:
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off and eight paid holidays per year
- 401K with company match after one year
- Excellent medical/dental/vision benefits with company contribution
Join the NexusTek Team! Complete and submit this form to get started.