When companies hear the words, “Disaster Planning,” tornadoes, earthquakes, and other natural disasters come to mind. However, according to the Aberdeen Group, these only account for 5 – 9% of all disasters that affect small-to-medium-sized businesses.
Disasters in the form of computer viruses and application failures; theft and vandalism; employee errors; and power surges or outages are much more likely to cause a company’s operations to come to a screeching halt.
And since virtually all of an organization’s processes are dependent upon information technology, they are extremely vulnerable to disruptions should a “data disaster” occur. The statistics are alarming: 93% of companies that lost their data for more than 10 days filed for bankruptcy within one year of the disaster; 50% filed for bankruptcy immediately (Source: The National Archives and Records Administration in Washington D.C.).
How long can your company last if its normal business operations cease and you cannot take care of your customers? In today’s economy, competitive pressures are fierce. If clients cannot get the products and services they need from you they will go elsewhere. For some companies, every minute of lost data access could cost thousands of dollars in the form of lost revenue and customers.
Business continuity and data disaster planning is as necessary for your
business as is accounting, sales, and insurance.
Expand the sections below to learn more about NexusTek’s Business Continuity Services:
The next disruption in your business processes is not a matter of “if” it happens but when it will happen.
Business Continuity services from NexusTek will help to ensure that regardless of what data disasters could happen, potential threats have been identified and planned for, and protections have been put into place to eliminate or mitigate those risks so that data and processes are unaffected or uninterrupted; or minimally effected.
With NexusTek Business Continuity Services, you will:
- Mitigate you risk
- Safeguard your brand and revenue
- Protect your capital
Data disaster recovery services from NexusTek will help:
- Protect your key business data
- Maintain your levels of productivity
- Limit financial losses during an outage
- NexusTek will evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of a company’s systems, its areas of vulnerability and possible threats, and identify areas of potential risk.
- We will then design and implement the best business continuity and data recovery plan for your business.
- Based on our evaluation, NexusTek will design a business continuity and data disaster recovery that will be optimized for your company’s business processes.
- NexusTek will execute, test, and validate your disaster recovery and business continuity plans on an ongoing basis.