Headquartered near Denver in Greenwood Village, CO
NexusTek is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner that provides organizations with technology services.
NexusTek Corporate Headquarters
Trusted by thousands of small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs), NexusTek is a national managed IT services provider with a comprehensive portfolio comprised of end-user services, cloud, infrastructure, cyber security, and IT consulting. We design holistic technology solutions for business customers that deliver a superior end-user experience, backed by a 24/7/365 domestically staffed support team. NexusTek Managed Service Plans offer end-to-end IT management with fixed-monthly, per-user pricing through which SMBs can leverage helpdesk, backup, disaster recovery, dedicated engineers, security, 24×7 remote support and network monitoring services while creating predictable IT budgets.
NexusTek is ranked number 22 on the 2019 Channel Futures MSP 501 list of top Managed Services Providers worldwide, is the 2018 Channel Futures MSP of the Year, a two-time CRN MSP Elite 150 list member and award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner.
Included in its all-encompassing products and services portfolio are: IT support and outsourced help desk backed by multiple domestic NOCs (Network Operation Centers) for redundancy; hosted infrastructure, cloud services, and Microsoft Azure; professional IT consulting and virtual CIO (vCIO) services; disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS); cyber security services; server and network monitoring; unified communications and voice-over-IP (VoIP); Office 365; enterprise content management (ECM); and many more IT solutions. An SSAE 16 SOC II certified company which, as of 2018, has also qualified for the GDPR rider, NexusTek adheres to rigorous, industry-accepted auditing standards for service companies. This achievement reflects the transparency and control that comes from managed private cloud service environments.
NexusTek’s comprehensive service offerings include:
- Cloud services, SaaS, data center hosting and Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS)
- Managed IT services delivered on a subscription basis
- Unlimited, fixed-cost support for desktop & mobile devices, both remote and on-site
- Professional services including on-demand support and project management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions from Microsoft Dynamics
- Financial and project accounting software solutions from Microsoft Dynamics
- Staffing and recruiting services
- Strategic IT consulting, planning, and budgeting
- Network design, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Network security consulting, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Disaster planning & data recovery
- We are a trusted partner for our clients and put their best interests first
- Our strategic, consultative approach sets us apart
- Our expert technical team is second to none
- We possess a proven ability to improve an organization’s operations & bottom line
- NexusTek is trustworthy, reliable, and available 24/7/365