Headquartered near Denver in Greenwood Village, CO, NexusTek is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner that provides organizations with technology services.
NexusTek Corporate Headquarters
Thousands of small and medium-sized businesses depend on NexusTek to manage and optimize their IT and cloud environments for business continuity, productivity, operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness. With an all-encompassing services portfolio, infrastructure, high-touch personal attention and IT consulting expertise, NexusTek delivers true end-to-end, outsourced IT management to organizations nationwide.
An SSAE 16 SOC II certified company, NexusTek designs problem solving and efficiency-minded IT solutions that bring together storage, virtualization, unified communications and collaboration, data protection and networking technologies from the world’s foremost technology leaders. NexusTek Cloud Services offer the flexibility and control businesses need to be agile, and can address customers’ unique cyber security, business continuity, compliance and auditing requirements in cloud, hybrid or on-premise environments. NexusTek is ranked as a top Managed Services Provider in North America on the MSPmentor 501 List, is a CRN MSP Elite 150 list member and award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner. Unfettered visibility, 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring, management and a true 24 hour staffed helpdesk, coupled with its comprehensive solutions portfolio and more than 22 years’ experience, empower NexusTek to deliver better services to customers, regardless of how their needs change.
For additional information, please visit https://www.nexustek.com.
NexusTek’s comprehensive service offerings include:
- Cloud services, SaaS, data center hosting and Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS)
- Managed IT services delivered on a subscription basis
- Unlimited, fixed-cost support for desktop & mobile devices, both remote and on-site
- Professional services including on-demand support and project management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions from Microsoft Dynamics
- Financial and project accounting software solutions from Microsoft Dynamics
- Staffing and recruiting services
- Strategic IT consulting, planning, and budgeting
- Network design, monitoring, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Network security consulting, troubleshooting, and maintenance
- Disaster planning & data recovery
- We are a trusted partner for our clients and put their best interests first
- Our strategic, consultative approach sets us apart
- Our expert technical team is second to none
- We possess a proven ability to improve an organization’s operations & bottom line
- NexusTek is trustworthy, reliable, and available 24/7/365