NexusTek continually invests in our staff to ensure the IT services and business consulting we provide to you are delivered by the most experienced and expert professionals available.
Microsoft Partner Competencies
NexusTek ranks in the upper echelon of all Microsoft partners by having earned two gold and six silver competencies. Of the more than 400,000 IT companies worldwide eligible to attain Microsoft Partner competencies, only 7% have achieved one or more of the 29 available competencies. In order to achieve these, each year the company and staff must:
- Pass rigorous technical exams and business assessments based on current Microsoft product versions.
- Acquire certifications across multiple resources.
- Provide three to five customer references per competency.
- In the case of a Gold competency, participate in an independently administered Customer Satisfaction Index.
Microsoft Staff Certifications
Master consultants on staff have multiple Microsoft certifications including:
- Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Dynamics
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) credentials identify our expert capabilities in designing, installing, configuring, and supporting infrastructure ranging from small business networks to complex, multi-site enterprise scenarios.
The Security+ and Network+ certifications from CompTIA validate our vendor-neutral competence managing, maintaining, configuring, and securing business network infrastructure.
With Certified SonicWALL Security Administrators (CSSA) on staff, NexusTek possesses the expertise necessary to deliver network security solutions ranging from single-site Internet firewall installations to complex DMZ and VPN configurations.
NexusTek is a Dell Certified Storage Specialist, capable of delivering data storage solutions based on Dell’s EqualLogic and PowerVault products and technologies.
VMware, a leader in virtual infrastucture technologies, has recognized NexusTek team members with the VMWare Certified Professional (VCP) designation.