Business Continuity, Data Backup & Recovery, Disaster Planning
NexusTek helps your organization plan for business continuity and data disaster recovery to ensure critical data and business operations will be protected under every circumstance.
Business Continuity and Your Organization
Business continuity is a set of processes, program design, supporting policies, techniques, guidelines, and procedures used to help an organization recover from a disaster and to ensure a firm can continue functioning without downtime, regardless of the adverse circumstances or events. Business continuity is not something implemented at the time of a disaster. Business continuity is planned and actively managed to make sure that an organization can maintain service, consistency, and recover in the event of a disaster.
NexusTek’s integrated and innovative business continuity platform ensures that critical business functions are available to employees, customers, suppliers, and other entities that must have access to those functions should disaster strike. We offer complete business continuity planning services, as well as unique products designed to ensure data and applications are fully restored and running when problems arise.
Cloud Business Continuity: Data Backup and Recovery
With NexusTek’s Cloud Business Continuity services, your business never misses a beat. Data is backed up continuously and immediately retrievable in the event of loss. Eliminate disruptions due to faulty tape drives, disks, or inconsistent backup management. Cloud Business Continuity securely backs up and stores data across the Internet, as well as locally, providing disaster protection and quick restores. Eliminate downtime, stay focused on your business and let NexusTek protect your data.
Data Backup Services Include:
- Off-site Data Backups
- Local Data Backups
- Rapid restores and Virtual Recovery Environments
- Automated Services
- Monitoring and Management
- Security, Ease of Deployment
Disaster Planning Consulting
NexusTek disaster recovery services help you protect your key business data while maintaining productivity and limiting financial losses during an outage. Planning steps include:
- Evaluation & Consultation: NexusTek will evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of a company’s systems, its areas of vulnerability and possible threats, and identify other areas of potential risk.
- Plan Design: Based on our evaluation, NexusTek will design a business continuity and data disaster recovery plan that will be optimized for your company.
- Implementation & Testing: NexusTek will implement the plan, and formalize an ongoing testing and validation process to ensure your business continuity plans adapt to the company’s needs over time.