Cyber threats are ever-increasing and evolving. Cybercriminals become more and more sophisticated with cleverly disguised cyberattacks. Aging infrastructure makes your network vulnerable to attacks. Its outdated technology and frequent maintenance create barriers against innovation and make it easier for threats to breach your systems.
Cybersecurity is critical to daily business operations, and Microsoft Security helps simplify the multilayered processes and fortify your organization. Microsoft Security helps reduce cost with an integrated solution, secure hybrid work environments, and ensure end-to-end protection. NexusTek’s Microsoft certified engineers and consultants can help your business find the optimal Microsoft business solution and show you how to capitalize on its notable security features.
What is Microsoft Security?
Microsoft Security is a comprehensive approach to security, protecting people, data, and infrastructure. With security and compliance standards woven throughout its product offerings, Microsoft safeguards platforms and cloud environments, manages risks, and detects and responds to threats. The Microsoft 365 security center and Microsoft 365 compliance center provide simple-to-use platforms for unified management of your company’s security and compliance needs across domains. Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) helps protect your organization and mobile workforce, covering everything from identities to endpoints. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, NexusTek is ready to help you amplify the productivity and security of your company with Microsoft business solutions.
Microsoft 365 Security & Compliance
Manage email protection, identity verification, and compliance requirements with the Microsoft 365 security center and Microsoft 365 compliance center, which show insights, alerts, and actions from across Microsoft 365 solutions. Breathe easier with threat management, data governance, and response measures all in one place. Let NexusTek help you secure your business with Microsoft 365 capabilities.
- Safeguard against cyberattacks and automate defensive responses with Microsoft 365 Defender.
- Establish alerts for suspicious events and impacted assets to enable timely incident response.
- Monitor email and endpoints in one place and perform effective threat hunting across all data.
- Protect employee identities and company data with seamless identity solution: multifactor authentication.
- Avoid vulnerable passwords and instead validate identity with a fingerprint or code during sign-in process.
- Thwart common identity attacks like phishing or channel jacking with one simple step thanks to MFA.
- Simplify standards requirements and reduce risk of non-compliance with Compliance Manager.
- Start with pre-built and custom risk assessments that suggest improvement actions relevant to your business.
- Track your data protection risks with a risk-based compliance score to highlight gaps and measure progress.
Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS)
An intelligent mobility management and security platform, Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) provides increased protection, improved detection, and enhanced response capabilities to support your mobile and hybrid workforces. Increase the security features of Windows 11 and Microsoft 365 with EMS and its products, and then expand them to cover your whole IT environment, even investments outside of Microsoft. Ask a NexusTek consultant about EMS’ full suite of security products.
- afeguard, implement, and manage all users, apps, and devices without disruption using Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Gather analytics, control features and settings, and protect data no matter the operating system with Microsoft Intune.
- Deploy apps, software updates, and operating systems as well as monitor compliance with Configuration Manager.
- Secure your remote workforce with identity and access management solution, Azure Active Directory.
- Control how cloud and on-premises devices access company data and enable MFA for secure sign-on across apps.
- Classify data with encryption keys and manage select user access with Azure Information Protection.
- Detect and defend against cyber threats with cloud access security broker (CASB), Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps.
- Utilize behavioral analytics of users and entities to investigate usage patterns and remediate risks.
- Assess apps for 80 risk factors and evaluate against regulations to prevent leaks and ensure compliance.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner in the top 1% of U.S. managed partners, NexusTek offers knowledgeable advice and award-winning service. Our IT consultants assess your business needs and goals to recommend the Microsoft business products most suitable for your organization. We perform security assessments to evaluate your security posture and implement Microsoft Security solutions to improve your overall security score. Our certified Microsoft experts offer onboarding services to safely migrate your data and applications as well as provide training to help your employees utilize Microsoft’s advanced security and productivity features to their fullest. Fortify your business, protect your employees and data, and adhere to compliance standards with Microsoft Security solutions from NexusTek.
Protect your business with NexusTek and Microsoft Security.
Microsoft is recognized year after year as a leading innovator in security. Gartner positions Microsoft as a Leader in five Magic Quadrants—Access Management (2020), Unified Endpoint Management Tools (2020), Cloud Access Security Brokers (2020), Enterprise Information Archiving (2020), and Endpoint Protection Platforms (2021).
Additionally, Microsoft Security is named a Leader in seven Forrester Wave™ categories: Security Analytics Platforms, Q4 2020; Enterprise Detection and Response, Q1 2020; Enterprise Email Security, Q2 2021; Endpoint Security Software as a Service, Q2 2021; Unified Endpoint Management, Q4 2019; Unstructured Data Security Platform, Q2 2021; and Cloud Security Gateways, Q2 2021.
Every year, Microsoft invests more than $1 billion into cybersecurity research and development. More than 3,500 security experts are employed at Microsoft and focus solely on how to better protect your data and privacy against increasingly sophisticated cyberattacks and malicious actors.
Here are just a few benefits of leveraging Microsoft’s industry-leading technologies for 360° protection across your organization, people, data, and infrastructure:
- Establish a Zero Trust strategy with intelligent security to accelerate your digital transformation journey.
- Verify identities and ensure secure information is being shared with the correct people.
- Maintain and improve compliance with industry standards and government regulations.
- Manage apps, data, and documents across endpoints, whether iOS, macOS, Android, or Windows operating systems.
- Protect your data both in transit and at rest against cyberthreats, including ransomware, spam, malware, viruses, phishing attempts, malicious links, and others.
- Create and manage data loss prevention policies to ensure business continuity.
- Enable a mobile workforce with the capability to bring their own devices and support a modern workplace.