Los Angeles Managed Cloud Services
Use NexusTek Managed Cloud Services Los Angeles for Your Business Needs
Over the last several years businesses have increasingly transitioned away from developing their own private network infrastructure to using the cloud. With a cloud network infrastructure, IT services such as data storage, networking, and data analytics, among others are delivered across the internet.
At NexusTek, we are a managed cloud service provider for small and medium-sized businesses in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. We offer a variety of cloud services depending on your industry as well as your business needs.
TYPES OF CLOUD SERVICES
You have several cloud services options to choose from when you make the decision to use NexusTek as your managed cloud service provider:
- Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS): With DaaS, we host Virtual Data Infrastructures (VDI) on our cloud servers. These virtual infrastructures can, therefore, be deployed to any end user device connected to the network. As such, your employees can perform their tasks with their favorite devices.
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS): If you choose our IaaS package, we host your entire network infrastructure in the cloud. We develop and maintain all the hardware as well as software needed for your business.
- Software–as-a-Service (SaaS): With our SaaS package, we support all the software tools and applications needed for your business while being delivered to you across the internet.
BENEFITS OF MANAGED CLOUD SERVICE PROVIDERS
There are several benefits you stand to gain for using the services of a managed service provider:
- Expertise: The development and maintenance of cloud networks require skill sets that are not commonly available; as such you may have some difficulty hiring the individuals with the needed skills. With a managed cloud service provider, you no longer have to worry about hiring the right individuals as this is now assumed by the cloud service provider.
- Scalability: Cloud services can be easily scaled up or down as needed depending on the business’s needs. Unlike traditional networks, there are no storage limitations associated with the Cloud.
- Cost: Cloud services are generally cheaper than traditional networks. Development, maintenance, and support costs are assumed by the cloud service provider.
WHY CHOOSE NEXUSTEK MANAGED CLOUD SERVICES
Recognized as one of the top managed service providers in North America, NexusTek specializes in the provision of technological services to small and medium-sized businesses around Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide high-quality managed cloud services so that you can focus on your core business functions. We have a staff of experts ready to work with you to determine and meet your IT needs.