Use NexusTek Hosted IT Services for Your Phoenix Business Needs
Hosted IT services is the use of the internet to access and utilize the applications needed by a business to perform its tasks. With hosted services, these applications, as well as other relevant hardware and software, are managed by third-party external service providers; this contrasts with traditional on-ground IT systems whereby businesses support and maintain their own systems. Over the past several years, businesses have increasingly transitioned from traditional on-premise IT systems to hosted IT systems as they have become more aware of its benefits.
BENEFITS OF HOSTED IT SERVICES
There are several benefits small to medium businesses stand to gain from using a hosted IT service provider for your Phoenix business needs:
- Cost: Using a hosted IT service provider in Phoenix saves you money. The service provider assumes the responsibility and cost of hiring the relevant personnel and purchasing as well as maintaining the necessary equipment. All that you need to do as a business owner is pay a regular fee to access the desired services.
- Core business focus: Outsourcing your IT needs to a third-party hosted IT service provider lets you direct all your time and attention to your core business functions.
- Disaster recovery: One of the risks faced by a business after a disaster is data loss. This risk is minimized when you use a hosted IT service because the hosted service provider can easily retrieve your data so that you can resume your business with minimal interruption.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE NEXUSTEK PHOENIX
At NexusTek, we offer a variety of hosted IT services to businesses of any size, depending on your business preferences. Some of the services we offer include:
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS): With IaaS, we host your entire network infrastructure on our servers that are maintained and supported by our team of experts
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS): With SaaS, we deliver all your business software and applications across the internet.
- Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS): DaaS lets your employees use their personal devices to work; our virtual desktop infrastructure is downloaded to their devices so they can work flexibly.
We have a proven successful track record in hosting IT services for our many clients. Contact us today for more information and to get started with our services.