Phoenix Cloud Hosted Services
Phoenix Hosted Cloud Services & Support for Your Business Needs
Over the past several years, there has been a significant shift by businesses to cloud-based systems and away from local on-premise network solutions. With cloud-based solutions, the relevant applications and software are delivered to businesses from virtualized servers across the internet. The cloud market size is projected to grow from $272 billion currently to $623 by 2023 as businesses make the transition. If you are aware of cloud solutions but are unsure of how to fit them into your business model, you should engage the services of a Phoenix based managed cloud service provider.
What are Managed Clould Service Providers?
Managed cloud service providers are third-party experts who specialize in the provision of cloud services to businesses. The managed service providers assume responsibility for the support and maintenance of the cloud infrastructure. They ensure that their clients can easily access all the relevant applications and software needed for their business functions from the cloud.
Services Offered by Managed Cloud Service Providers
Some of the services offered by NexusTek Phoenix as a managed cloud service provider include, but are not limited to:
- Database administration
- Application deployment
- System monitoring, alerting and reporting
- System performance testing
- Around-the-clock support services
Why You Should Use Managed Cloud Services
Using a managed cloud service provider for your Phoenix business needs confers several benefits:
- Cost savings: You save your business money when you outsource your cloud solutions to a managed cloud service provider rather than supporting it internally. The provider assumes the costs and responsibility for the cloud infrastructure; you simply pay a regular fee for these services.
- Security: Managed cloud service providers have skilled experts on staff who can ensure the security and integrity of your information.
- Disaster recovery: In the event of a disaster, managed cloud service providers can help recover your data ensuring that you can resume business operations.
Why Choose NexusTek For Your Managed Cloud Needs
At NexusTek Phoenix, we have over two decades of experience in managing cloud solutions for small and medium-sized businesses in North America. Having received multiple certifications and awards, you can be assured of the high quality of our services. We work with you to understand your business needs. We then recommend as well as implement the best cloud solutions for your business. Contact us today for more information.