NexusTek’s DataAnyplace, powered by Citrix ShareFile, provides a secure and robust enterprise ready follow-me data solution that enables IT to meet the mobility and collaboration needs of all users.
DataAnyplace empowers users to securely share files with anyone and to sync files across all of their devices. DataAnyplace seamlessly integrates with workflow tools such as Microsoft® Outlook® and provides a rich user experience on most devices to enhance productivity.
Unlike consumer-style file sync and sharing tools, DataAnyplace provides management and control functionality that allows IT to deliver a secure service and store enterprise data in a manner that allows IT to meet corporate data policies and unique compliance requirements.
NexusTek’s DataAnyplace solution is a powerful service that is simple for IT to implement and manage, requires no additional investment and can be integrated with additional Private Cloud solutions that NexusTek has the ability to deliver.
With DataAnyplace, Customers can:
- Empower users with instant access to data in sync across all of their devices
- Improve collaboration and business productivity through secure file sharing with people inside and outside the Enterprise
- Help meet corporate data security and compliance standards via a secure service and the flexibility to store data off premises in AT&T Data Centers
- Deliver an enterprise-class service that seamlessly integrates with the IT environment and meets mobility requirements to provide a rich experience on any device.
- Procure a managed service that helps IT retain control over the way corporate data is accessed, stored and shared DataAnyplace enables users to:
- Transfer documents of up to 100 GB using any web browser or the Desktop Widget.
- Connect using Android phones and tablets, iPhone, iPad, and Windows Phone.
- Email documents to users, even those who do not have a DataAnyplace account.
- Synchronize across Windows, Mac, and virtual desktops.
- Seamlessly attach large files to emails through optional integration with Outlook.
- Annotate and edit documents from within the mobile application.
How can NexusTek help you address Enterprise IT requirements while enabling your end users to leverage cloud storage in a secure, controlled fashion?