Terms and Conditions
NexusTek | Terms and Conditions of Sale
Effective October 15, 2019
Hardware, Software and License Subscription Sales Terms and Conditions:
- Pricing is subject to change without notice. All sales are final, except in the case of defective merchandise.
- NexusTek, Inc. retains ownership title for any item(s) ordered until paid in full by customer.
- All orders will incur a minimum $8.95 shipping and handling charge. Shipping and handling charges will be invoiced when product ships.
- Second Day and Next Day services are provided at an extra cost.
- By accepting this agreement, CLIENT understands that they are in turn bound to the Microsoft Cloud Service Agreement referenced at this link: https://www.nexustek.com/microsoft-mca.
- By accepting this proposal, CLIENT acknowledges that any quoted physical product may ship to the aforementioned “Ship to” address.
Agreement-Specific Sales Terms and Conditions:
- Amount Due includes first month’s recurring charges, all non-recurring charges, and equipment, as applicable.
- CLIENT acknowledges that this Service Order Form/Addendum/Quote is subject to and becomes part of the Master Services Agreement (the “MSA”) between CLIENT and NexusTek. In the event this SOF/Addendum/Quote has a Term ending beyond that of the MSA, the Term in this SOF/Addendum/Quote will prevail.
- CLIENT agrees that they have been provided, read and understand all applicable SLA’s relating to the purchased services as applicable.
- All information contained in this design and or quotation is not for use or disclosure outside CLIENT’s company.
- Any and all quotations and configurations prepared by NexusTek, Inc. represent our best efforts and are completed in good faith.
- Any errors and/or omissions are not the responsibility of NexusTek, Inc.
- Unless quoted otherwise, Labor hours quoted are for estimating purposes only. Actual time and materials will be billed.
- The initial term of this agreement shall be for the term contained within this SOF/Addendum/Quote with an effective date as of the approval date signed (“Initial Term”).
- CLIENT may terminate the Initial Term for any reason, with or without cause, but only if: (1) CLIENT provides written notice to COMPANY at least sixty (60) days prior to the end of the Initial Term and (2) CLIENT pays COMPANY 50% of the remaining contract value.
- Upon the expiration of the Initial Term, the term of this Attachment shall be automatically renewed for successive terms as quoted above (each, a “Renewal Term”).
- CLIENT may terminate the Renewal Term for any reason, with or without cause, but only if: (1) CLIENT provides written notice to COMPANY at least sixty (60) days prior to the end of the then current Renewal Term and (2) CLIENT pays COMPANY 50% of the remaining contract value.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us via email or phone.
5889 South Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Ste 201, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Phone # 877-470-0401