Microsoft Office 365
NexusTek offers expert implementation of Microsoft Office 365 to ensure your company receives all the subscription benefits.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a Microsoft subscription plan that includes access to Office applications along with other products and services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services), such as Lync web conferencing; Exchange Online hosted email for business; and additional online storage with OneDrive and Skype video-conferencing services.
- Use Office 365 on Windows, Android and iOS mobile devices and gain a consistent online and offline experience.
- Sign in to Office from virtually any device or browser to access your latest files and personal settings on the go.
- Access Office even when you don’t have your PC, using Office On Demand and Office Web Apps.
- Save your documents to the cloud by default using SkyDrive Pro or SharePoint Online. Gain automatic backup and syncing of the most up-to-date version across multiple devices for offline access—with no need for a virtual private network.
- Get a familiar, intuitive experience with Office 365, and avoid expensive and time-consuming training.
- Make connections easily and effectively with presence, instant messaging (IM), audio and high-definition video conferencing. Also take advantage of desktop sharing, and shared digital meeting notes through PCs, browsers, and most Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
- Connect with Skype contacts through Lync Online and gain fast access to answers with newsfeeds of updates to sites, documents, and discussions.
- Work together on the same documents at the same time with SharePoint Online, making version control simpler and co-authoring more effective.
- Share online using SharePoint Online, SkyDrive Pro, and Exchange Online. Teams work smarter and collaborate better by sharing team email and documents with controlled access using Site Mailboxes.
- Get deeper business insights with simplified data analysis in Excel, with recommended charts and auto-fill of data in spread sheet cells.
- Create and review documents using Word and reflow PDF files without losing formatting. Plus enjoy improved inline commenting to keep track of feedback.
- Improve presentations in PowerPoint, while ensuring total control through improved presenter tools.
- Refocus IT resources on strategic projects by eliminating server management.
- Deploy quickly and easily—streaming deployment and side-by-side version compatibility.
- Simplify management with a unified, web-based admin console that boosts IT productivity.
- Increase IT productivity by making it easy to add/remove users, manage email, set document-sharing policies, control site access.
- Reduce administration while retaining control by automating patches, updates, and back-end upgrades.
- Gain peace of mind that assistance in constantly available even for single-user outages. Ensure fast problem resolution Access IT-level phone support.
- Spend less time dealing with problems and add-ons for connecting productivity tools.
- Cut management with one set of software for in-house and remote workers.
Security and Reliability
- Worry less about downtime with a financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Rest assured that your network is protected with always-up-to-date malware protection for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online.
- Worry less about data security and privacy with the ability to recover data in the event of loss, accidental deletion, or corruption.
- Protect confidential business data by remotely wiping lost or stolen mobile devices.
- Avoid upfront server investments and get predictable monthly costs (unless requiring enterprise voice) and enjoy the latest productivity tools without having to invest in or upgrade servers.
- Meet your specific business need by choosing from a variety of available plans.
- Get business-ready tools that are optimized for smaller business needs and budgets.
- Less time spent tracking licenses with a simple per-user than per-device model.
- Keep everyone on the same and latest version of Office.