Microsoft Office 365
NexusTek offers expert implementation of Microsoft Office 365 to help your company take advantage off all the benefits the subscription includes.
What is Office 365?
Office 365 is a Microsoft subscription plan that includes access to Office applications along with other products and services that are enabled over the Internet (cloud services), such as Lync web conferencing; Exchange Online hosted email for business; and additional online storage with OneDrive and Skype video-conferencing services.
Many Office 365 plans also include desktop versions of the latest Office applications, which can be installed across multiple computers and devices.
NexusTek and Office 365:
- Use Office 365 on Windows, Android and iOS mobile devices and gain a consistent online and offline experience.
- Sign in to Office from virtually any device or browser to access your latest files and personal settings on the go.
- Access Office even when you don’t have your PC, using Office On Demand and Office Web Apps.
- Save your documents to the cloud by default using SkyDrive Pro or SharePoint Online. Gain automatic backup and syncing of the most up-to-date version across multiple devices for offline access—with no need for a virtual private network.
- Get a familiar, intuitive experience with Office 365, and avoid expensive and time-consuming training.
- Make connections easily and effectively with presence, instant messaging (IM), audio and high-definition video conferencing. Also take advantage of desktop sharing, and shared digital meeting notes through PCs, browsers, and most Windows Phone, iOS, and Android devices.
- Connect with Skype contacts through Lync Online and gain fast access to answers with newsfeeds of updates to sites, documents, and discussions.
- Work together on the same documents at the same time with SharePoint Online, making version control simpler and co-authoring more effective.
- Share online using SharePoint Online, SkyDrive Pro, and Exchange Online. Teams work smarter and collaborate better by sharing team email and documents with controlled access using Site Mailboxes.
- Get deeper business insights with simplified data analysis in Excel, with recommended charts and auto-fill of data in spread sheet cells.
- Create and review documents using Word and reflow PDF files without losing formatting. Plus enjoy improved inline commenting to keep track of feedback.
- Improve presentations in PowerPoint, while ensuring total control through improved presenter tools.
- Refocus IT resources on strategic projects by eliminating server management.
- Deploy quickly and easily—streaming deployment and side-by-side version compatibility.
- Simplify management with a unified, web-based admin console that boosts IT productivity.
- Increase IT productivity by making it easy to add/remove users, manage email, set document-sharing policies, control site access.
- Reduce administration while retaining control by automating patches, updates, and back-end upgrades.
- Gain peace of mind that assistance in constantly available even for single-user outages. Ensure fast problem resolution Access IT-level phone support.
- Spend less time dealing with problems and add-ons for connecting productivity tools.
- Cut management with one set of software for in-house and remote workers.
The Business Value of Enterprise Mobility
Learn how Microsoft can help you respond to the always-on consumer with enterprise mobility solutions.
Security and Reliability
- Worry less about downtime with a financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Rest assured that your network is protected with always-up-to-date malware protection for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online.
- Worry less about data security and privacy with the ability to recover data in the event of loss, accidental deletion, or corruption.
- Protect confidential business data by remotely wiping lost or stolen mobile devices.
- Avoid upfront server investments and get predictable monthly costs (unless requiring enterprise voice) and enjoy the latest productivity tools without having to invest in or upgrade servers.
- Meet your specific business need by choosing from a variety of available plans.
- Get business-ready tools that are optimized for smaller business needs and budgets.
- Less time spent tracking licenses with a simple per-user than per-device model.
- Keep everyone on the same and latest version of Office.