Microsoft Dynamics SL Software
NexusTek and Dynamics SL help you manage people, projects, and profitability more efficiently with integrated project management and accounting.
Run Your Business More Effectively with Dynamics SL Accounting Software
As one of the largest regional Dynamics SL experts and Microsoft Gold Certified Partners, NexusTek designs and delivers custom-tailored Microsoft Dynamics SL solutions for companies in Denver, Colorado and across the country.
Services include business requirements analysis and consultation, system design, implementation and data migration. We also perform version upgrades, assist with failed project restarts, and offer comprehensive customization services.
Our engagements often begin with a Business Requirements Analysis. NexusTek in Denver, Colorado, remains committed after the project is completed, providing training, support, on-going management and customer events to ensure long-term satisfaction with your Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution.
The Business Value of Microsoft Dynamics SL
Learn how Microsoft can help streamline and optimize your business processes with Dynamics SL.
By Leveraging Dynamics SL Software, NexusTek Can Help You:
Manage Projects with More Flexibility
Most ERP solutions aren’t created for managing project-based businesses, and most industry-based solutions do not include the accounting tools that you need. Microsoft Dynamics SL bridges the gap between industry project-based software and robust accounting capabilities.
Easily Connect Project Management with Project Accounting
- Two-way data integration between Microsoft Dynamics SL and Microsoft Project Server offers access to complete project-based data including resources, budgets, revenue, and allocations. Up-to-date information is mapped and kept current in both applications to help ensure accuracy and reduce data entry.
Receive Real-time Access to Reporting Data
- Go beyond basic reporting with a host of features and functionalities that are designed to place the information you need right at your fingertips.
- Get a predefined, role-based view of data by using Quick Query to filter, customize or drill back to an original transaction, and export to Microsoft Excel for further review.
- Transform your business strategies with quick access to advanced analytics for project, distribution and financial data, making sure that data is current with refreshable analytic cubes.
- Convert unwieldy volumes of data into concise, relevant information to be shared across your business with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services.
Support Project-based Processes in a New Way
- Project-driven companies must meet a wide range of requirements for each job including providing status updates, tracking costs and submitting detailed billing data that is compliant with complicated regulatory and industry-specific requirements.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL is designed to support the intricacies of these project-based requirements and processes – from financial reporting, job-costing, time and expenses, and purchasing materials and services – to managing subcontractors, supervising the workforce and gaining new business.
Customize Dynamics SL to Meet Your Needs
- Microsoft Dynamics SL provides built-in customization tools that make it flexible and easy to adapt without extensive development work – along with its out-of-the-box functionality created for your industry-specific needs.
- You can also integrate multiple data sources and applications using web services and the Microsoft .NET Framework.
Adapt Quickly with an Integrated Microsoft Solution
- Microsoft Dynamics SL is designed to work similar to, and with, Microsoft Office products such as Outlook and Excel. These are familiar tools that employees will be comfortable using and will adapt to quickly, reducing training time and costs.
- People will get started right away using role-based menus, activity panes, and quick lists that make it easy to prioritize tasks.
- An enhanced search feature also allows you to easily find what you need, providing histories of recently-viewed reports and screens.
Connect with Innovative Applications & Techniques
- Web services architecture allows companies to take advantage of the latest technological innovations, which leads to better performance and efficient application integrations for your current systems and those you adopt in the future.
- With web services, you can align your sales, service and back-office activities using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, a solution that works in conjunction with Microsoft Dynamics SL.
- You can also take advantage of full integration with other Microsoft products such as SQL Server, SharePoint, Project Server and of course Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel and Word.
Collaborate in the Cloud with SL Web Apps
- With convenient web-based applications, keep people connected and ensure that your projects run smoothly from any location at any time.
- Complete any project-related task such as setting up projects, assigning resources, creating budgets and approving project transactions – all from the web.
Watch How NexusTek is Different
Learn more about NexusTek, a Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner serving the Denver area business community with a team of experienced and certified engineers and consultants.