As a Microsoft Gold Partner, NexusTek offers expert implementation of Microsoft Dynamics to help your company take advantage of all the benefits the subscription includes.
What is Dynamics 365?
Dynamics 365 is the next step for Microsoft in their cloud business software. It combines ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), BI (Business Intelligence), etc… into one cloud-based solution. This single platform has the ability to transform your business’ efficiency and drive business growth. Small and Medium Businesses now have an increased ability to capitalize on capabilities that once were primarily accessible to the enterprise space.
NexusTek and Dynamics 365:
- Sales: Leverage digital intelligence to increase revenue.
- Customer Service: World-class customer service to gain the loyalty of your customers.
- Operations: Decisions made from data produce efficiency in your operations.
- Financials: Comprehensive, intelligent app for financials and business management to grow your business.
- Field Service: Optimize scheduling with predictive tools for a best-in-class service call.
- Marketing: Adobe Marketing Cloud delivers powerful customer experiences.
- Project Service Automation: Intelligent tools create more profitable customer engagement.
Purpose, Productive, Intelligent, Adaptable
- Get individual apps that work brilliantly on their own or together—so you can tailor a solution to your needs. And with Business and Enterprise editions, you’re covered from a few employees to thousands.
- Help your employees work more efficiently. Dynamics 365 pulls together your business process apps and familiar Microsoft Office 365 tools. Employees can do CRM tasks in Outlook and ERP tasks in Excel.
- Improve your decisions with data. With Microsoft Power BI, Cortana Intelligence, and Azure Machine Learning built in, Dynamics 365 helps you and your employees turn big data into actionable plans
- Give your teams easy-to-use applications that provide a single view of your data—and a single platform for business growth. They all work with Microsoft PowerApps and Microsoft Flow.